First Coast Newlyweds: You Are Invited To Announce Your Wedding in Jacksonville Magazine
The announcements are professionally composed and copy-edited by our staff to create a treasured keepsake of your special day.
What You'll Need
• A completed submission form. See below for link. Forms include contact information, photographer credits, mailing info and other needed details.
• Photos. E-mailing photos or sharing a folder of them via DropBox or a similar sharing site is recommended. Photos must be high-resolution, digital images (300 dpi at 5x7). Share these specifications with your photographer. You may send a CD, however, it will not be returned. Do not send more than 2 photos, 1 if securing a 1/4-page profile. Do not send photo collages.
• Your wedding story write-up. Please title the document with the bride's maiden name and groom's last name. Word count limit ranges from 75 to 450 words, depending on profile size. Write-ups that are too long will be edited. And don't expect your story to appear exactly as written. Our editors will make it even better! (Note: you will receive a confirmation that your story has been submitted; however, don't be alarmed if your entire story is not included in the receipt you receive. It's all there, though some submissions may be too long to fit into the window as written.)
• Your payment. A full-page wedding announcement (450 words & 2 photos) is $495. A half-page (175 words & 2 photos) is $295. A one-quarter-page (75 words & 1 photo) is $150. You may pay by check or via credit card. Send materials and payment to Jacksonville Magazine, 1261 King St., Jacksonville, FL 32204 or call Jocelyn Tolbert at 904-389-3622 to complete your transaction over the phone.
• Each couple will receive a one-year subscription to Jacksonville Magazine, and we will alert you as to which edition of Jacksonville Magazine your story will appear. Bonus: all purchased announcements will appear in the next available edition of Bride.
Click and complete the form. Once we receive your information, someone from Jacksonville Magazine will contact you about pictures and payment. It's as easy as that.[
Questions? Call or email Jocelyn Tolbert at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 389-3622.