The Great Pirate Party Returns to Downtown!
Ahoy Matey! The Great Pirate Party downtown Jacksonville returns on Saturday, July 28 at 5:45 PM. Downtown will be filled with pirate-themed wonders to amuse and entertain at each port of call. The Core has 11 participating bars for you fellow buccaneers to get your favorite drinks. For you privateers, they’ll be a pirate-themed pub crawl featuring six downtown bars. Plunder drink specials, live music and good times. If you are worried about parking, don’t. Street parking is free Saturdays and Sundays and after 6 p.m on weeknights. If you want to stay the night Downtown the Hyatt has a special rate of $79 (based on availability). Ask for the “Take the Elevator” home rate, and use the special code ELVUP. For reservations, call 904.588.1234 or visit www.jacksonville.hyatt.com. More info about the general event at www.downtownjacksonville.org.
Participating Downtown ports of call:
- · 1904, 19 Ocean St.
- · Burrito Gallery, 21 E. Adams St.
- · Burro Bar, 100 E. Adams St.
- · ClubTSIDiscotheque, 333 E. Bay St.
- · Dive Bar, 331 E. Bay St.
- · Dos Gatos, 123 E. Forsyth St.
- · LIT Downtown, 11 Ocean St.
- · Mark’s Downtown Club/Lounge, 315 E. Bay St.
- · Maverick’s Rock N’ Honky Tonk, 2 Independent Dr.
- · Northstar “The Pizza Bar,” 119 E. Bay St.
- · Underbelly, 113 E. Bay St.