Jacksonville Magazine’s Taste, the region’s most widely distributed guide to local dining, fine foods and good times, is the first and last word in Northeast Florida restaurants.
Are you in for 2011?
This opportunity comes but once a year. Don’t be left out.Important Points:
• Restaurant Directory: Separated by categories and listed in alphabetical order including name, address, phone number, average entrée prices and beverage reference
• In-depth editorial coverage of the First Coast dining and nightclub scene including the area’s hottest restaurants, bars and service professionals
• Estimated shelf life of one year
• Quantity: 20,000 copies, perfect bound, full-color
• Distribution: All Jacksonville Magazine subscribers and advertisers, newsstands, seven area chambers of commerce, local hotels, and Jacksonville Magazine sponsored events throughout the year such as the Best of Jacksonville Party.
• Delivery Date: January
• Size: 7″ x 9″
Sizes & Requirements:
ACCEPTABLE SOFTWARE FILE FORMATS: QuarkXPress, PDF, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop only.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: White Publishing Company prints following Standard Web Offset Printing (SWOP) guidelines using 4C process inks on matte stock and it is perfect bound.
FILE TYPES ACCEPTED: tiff (CMYK) 300 dpi minimum; jpeg (CMYK) 300 dpi minimum; eps or pdf with all fonts converted to outlines, all spot colors converted to CMYK and all 300 dpi images embedded, with all required trapping. All support files (including fonts) must be included. Compressed files are not recommended.
MEDIA ACCEPTED: CDs, flash drives or DVDs.
PROGRAMS ABSOLUTELY NOT ACCEPTED: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Word Perfect, Corel Draw, PageMaker.
PROOFING: One proof for identification purposes is required. If SWOP-approved proof is not supplied, one will be provided at an additional charge of $75, time permitting. Without proof, White Publishing Company does not assume responsibility for printing or color errors.
DELIVERY: Ads may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or sent to 1261 King St., Jacksonville, FL 32204. Content, color and final reproduction quality are contingent upon the materials furnished on CD and are the responsiblity of the advertiser.
PRODUCTION CHARGES: Ads created by Jacksonville Magazine’s art department may be supplied to the advertiser on CD for a fee of $95 per CD.
FTP UPLOAD AVAILABLE: Contact ad coordinator.
For space reservation or additional information call your account executive at 904.389.3622.