1. When will my subscription expire?
Look for the address label on the plastic mailing bag in which your magazine was delivered. The expiration date (month and year) is printed directly above your name. Be mindful that the label is located on the bag. So if you throw away the bag, you’ll throw away your label as well.
2. I’m trying to renew online and it asks for a member number, where is that?
Again, please refer to your label. Above your name, to the left of the expiration date, there is a series of six numbers. Those numbers are your customer number.
3. When will my subscription begin?
Generally, you will receive your first publication in 4 to 6 weeks after an order is received by Jacksonville Magazine.
4. It’s the second day of the month and I still haven’t received my magazine, what do I do?
Don’t panic. Generally, local delivery takes 2-3 days. Our goal is to have all readers get their publications before the first of every month. But each delivery route moves at its own pace. Some are slower than others. If you haven't received your magazines by the 3rd or 4th of the month, there may be a problem. Call our circulation department at 904-389-3622.
5. I recently moved. Where do I go to change my address?
You have a few options:
- Click here to change your address online.
- Call the circulation department at 904-389-3622
- Or email us your name, old address and new address to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. When will my address change take effect?
If you notify us with the address change before the last week of the month, it should be effective for the next month’s issue. If it is after the third week of the month, the effective date of the address change may be two months out. Example: if you submit an address change on October 28th, the effective date will be for the December issue.
If you have any additional questions, please call or email our circulation department at 904-389-3622 or email@example.com.