Make 2013 the year you join the Club. The Jacksonville Magazine Club is the best way to enjoy Northeast Florida and its signature publication of nearly 30 years.
Benefits of Club Membership include:
- VIP Admission to three of Jax Mag’s most popular annual events—Best of Jacksonville Party, Cover Model Fashion Show, Northeast Florida Beer Cup—a $150 value!
- VIP level gift bags to the above events
- A custom ordered “Jacksonville ” T-shirt and a pack of 904 Paper Co. greeting cards.
- Complimentary invites to other Jax Mag events (Launch Parties, mixers, etc.) when available
- Advance notice of ticket availability for Great Chefs of Jacksonville and The Whiskey Affair
- Exclusive Club Member drawings for free stuff throughout the year (Players Championship badges, restaurant gift certificates, theater tickets, Southern Women’s Show passes, etc.)
- One-year subscription to Jacksonville and 904 magazines
- And other Club-only perks
Be among the select few who will receive the VIP treatment from Jacksonville Magazine–and at a discounted price. In fact, members will save more than $50 on event ticket purchases alone. And that doesn’t include the opportunity to be treated to all sorts of fantastic and free goodies all year long.
Event tickets to the Best of Jacksonville Party, Beer Cup and Cover Model Fashion Show are not necessary. Just present yourself and a photo ID upon arrival and walk right in.
Remember, you may also be treated to other freebies and events throughout the year. For example, Club Members were automatically entered in drawings for free tickets to a recent Florida Forum lecture featuring author Walter Isaacson, tickets to the Grape Escape wine tasting, tickets to Caring Chefs foodie extravaganza at the Avenues Mall and passes to the The Players Championship.
Your subscription will begin with the next available magazine. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Questions? Please feel free to contact Mike Romero at email@example.com or (904) 389-3622.
Please Note: Event admission tickets are non-transferable. Nor are they refundable. Membership begins on the day payment is received by Jacksonville Magazine. Your magazine subscription may be given as a gift to another person. If you already have a subscription, your new year (12 months) will be added on to the end of current subscription.