5 local entrepreneurs will have 5 minutes to pitch their current project to an audience of fellow entrepreneurs, business owners, stealth VCs, students, and other people interested in innovation in Jacksonville. Each presentation will be followed by a short audience Q&A session.
This month we will be presenting:
- Kitchen Sync
- Weight Loss Coffee
- Restroom Alert
- Law Enforcement Hub
To sign up to present or for more information, email email@example.com.
The individual presentations should follow the following format:
1. Problem: what the entrepreneur saw that needs to be fixed
2. Alternatives: possible existing solution(s)
3. The Solution: what the entrepreneur believes the solution is and why it‚??s better
4. What is Being Done: how the entrepreneur is going about creating the solution and getting the word out
5. Call to Action: the ‚??Call to Action‚?Ě can be whatever the presenter needs: advice, investors, people, expertise, resources, space, beer‚?¶ who knows.
The objective for this event is:
1. To provide an opportunity for our entrepreneur community to pitch their ideas to a broader audience.
2. Introduce active innovators.
3. Expose our community to what is happening in our entrepreneur world.
4. Establish networks.
Comments powered by Disqus