First Coast Newlyweds: You Are Invited To Announce Your Wedding in Jacksonville Magazine
Picture your wedding announcement and story in Northeast Florida’s most-read magazine. At Jacksonville Magazine, we receive dozens of wedding photos and stories from happy brides and grooms every month. Unfortunately, we aren’t able to include all of them within our pages. That is until now. Starting last year, we began offering newlyweds the opportunity to guarantee an appearance in our magazines. Guidelines are posted below, so please follow the instructions as directed.
The announcements are professionally composed and copy-edited by our staff to create a treasured keepsake of your special day.
What You’ll Need
• A completed submission form. See below for link. Forms include contact information, photographer credits, mailing info and other needed details.
• Photos. On CD, as high-resolution, digital images (300 dpi at 5×7). Share these specifications with your photographer. CDs will not be returned. Do not send more than 2 photos, 1 if securing a 1/4-page profile. Do not send photo collages. Photos may be emailed, provided they are not too large.
• Your wedding story write-up. Please title the document with the bride’s maiden name and groom’s last name. Word count limit ranges from 75 to 450 words, depending on profile size. Write-ups that are too long will be edited. And don’t expect your story to appear exactly as written. Our editors will make it even better! (Note: you will receive a confirmation that your story has been submitted; however, don’t be alarmed if your entire story is not included in the receipt you receive. It’s all there, though some submissions may be too long to fit into the window as written.)
• Your payment. A full-page wedding announcement (450 words & 2 photos) is $495. A half-page (175 words & 2 photos) is $295. A one-quarter-page (75 words & 1 photo) is $150. You may pay by check or via credit card. Send materials and payment to Jacksonville Magazine, 1261 King St., Jacksonville, FL 32204.
• Each couple will receive a one-year subscription to Jacksonville Magazine, and we will alert you as to which edition of Jacksonville Magazine your story will appear. Bonus: all purchased announcements will appear in the next available edition of Bride.
SUBMIT YOUR STORY Click and complete the form. It’s as easy as that.
Questions? Call or email our community relations manager Kathy Weedon at email@example.com or (904) 389-3622.