Produced by the region’s most talented writers, photographers and designers, Jacksonville Magazine provides an award-winning combination of service journalism and entertaining feature stories, knit together with a colorful and elegant design. Joined by its web-based products and a host of supplement publications, Jacksonville Magazine helps readers get the most out of the city.
Capturing the character, style and beauty of Jacksonville and all of Northeast Florida, our publications have been a distinctive presence and voice in the area since 1983. The regional authority on living well, Jacksonville Magazine offers readers—both residents and visitors alike—the best in entertaining, design, food and travel, as well as thought-provoking insight on local issues, profiles on some of the most intriguing and influential River City residents, and in-depth features on the history and color of this fascinating region.
In every issue of Jacksonville Magazine:
- Features of interest to Northeast Floridians, such as the nature photography of Carlton Ward, Jr.; the newest and best things to do in Northeast Florida; issues faced by endangered species in the area, like the Florida Black Bear and the horses of Cumberland island; and much more
- Articles on health, parenting, travel, homes, the arts, sports, senior living, history and more
- Fashion you can find on the First Coast
- Restaurant recommendations and reviews
- The profile of a beautiful Jacksonville-area home
- A recipe by a local chef
- The Agenda, which details everything happening throughout the area in each month—from live music to stage performances to art openings and charity galas
- Interviews with Northeast Florida movers and shakers, celebrities and experts
- The Seen, photos gathered from all the swankiest recent events