// by Chris Bouchard, executive chef, HOBNOB Food + Social Exchange
- 2 c. lime juice
- 1 lb. of white fish, diced
- 1 red pepper
- 3 tsp. soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 orange, segmented
- 2 T. lime zest
- Cilantro, leaves only, to taste
- Combine white fish and lime juice then cover and refrigerate for about thirty minutes or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, roast red peppers over flame until completely blackened. Rinse and peel under cold water and cut into small brunoise and reserve.
- Drain lime juice from fish. Combine all ingredients and serve with crackers.