// by Courtnee James
Christmas comes early for patients at Wolfson Children’s Hospital. Child Life staff and volunteers with Wolfson Children’s Hospital and Baptist Health will collect new, unwrapped toys, art supplies and financial donations to purchase developmentally appropriate toys for kids with special needs during the Christmas in July Toy and Donation Drive.
Toys can be dropped off (July 1-25) at the following locations:
- Baptist Medical Center/Wolfson Children’s Hospital Rotunda (inside)
- Baptist Clay Medical Campus, Medical Office Building Entrance and Emergency Center
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches, Main Entrance
- Baptist Medical Center Nassau, Main Entrance
- Baptist Medical Center South, Main Entrance
- Baptist/Wolfson Children’s Emergency Center at Town Center
- Wolfson Children’s Rehabilitation, Aetna Building, Suite 140
- Jersey Mike’s Subs, all 11 Jacksonville-area locations
The main drop-off event takes place on July 25, 7 AM-2 PM at Baptist Medical Center/Wolfson Children’s Hospital Rotunda. The event features a special appearance from Santa Claus. To view the wish list and make an online donation, visit ChristmasJuly.com.