Crafted by Adrian Harper, Nordstrom Bazille // photo by Agnes Lopez
The Green Lady
- 2 oz. St. Germaine
- 1.5 oz. St. Augustine Distillery New World Gin
- .5 oz. fresh lime juice
- .5 oz. rosemary simple syrup
- 5 drops of orange bitters
- 2 pinwheels of cucumber (sliced and muddled)
- Fill cocktail shaker with two cucumber pinwheels.
- Muddle until broken up.
- Add liquors, syrups, lime juice and bitters.
- Cap and shake vigorously 20 times.
- Double strain cocktail into glass. Garnish with cucumber peel.