Dig your way out of the piles of receipts and bank statements and head to The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island to celebrate Tax Day right. From Friday, April 15 to Sunday, April 17 guests can ease away any fears of owing Uncle Sam with the special Moneymaker cocktail. For $10 the cocktail can be enjoyed at all five of the restaurants on property including Coast, the hotel’s the brand new seafood experience.
Or, if you want to make one yourself, here's the recipe.
- 1/4 ounces pear-flavored vodka,
- 1/2 ounce green melon liqueur (preferably Midori)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake, then strain into a chilled short glass.
- Garnish with a lime twist and a lemon wedge.