It's fall, and that means everyone is going absolutely loopy for pumpkin everything. We've scoured the city for all the best pumpkin menu items, but you won't find any pumpkin spice lattes here. Only the real deal. However, bear in mind that many of these items are specials only, and they may not be available on the day you choose to embark upon a Jax Pumpkin Tour—so call ahead if there's something you're looking for specifically.
• At BREW Five Points, these pumpkin knots are the perfect thing to have with an espresso on a chilly fall morning.
• Azurea at One Ocean's fall menu includes Southern Florida triple tail (a fish similar to snapper) in a pumpkin broth for dinner, and a duck breast entrée with diced pumpkin for lunch.
• On the fall menu at Ovinté, you'll find a pumpkin raviolo.
• The menu changes almost daily at Sweet Theory but you're sure to find something fall-esque in their case, like these salted caramel pumpkin donuts, perfect for vegans.
• Speaking of donuts, Cinottis Bakery turns out their pumpkin donuts, a First Coast favorite, each year around this time.
• This week's "shake of the week" at Black Sheep is a pumpkin pie milkshake with a pumpkin whoopie pie garnish. It's made with locally grown sugar baby pumpkins and pumpkin pie seasonings. The kitchen staff tells us it could all be gone as early as tonight, so go get this one ASAP.
• Moxie Kitchen + Cocktails' new fall menu includes a dessert of pumpkin beignets, made with spiced pear compote, espresso-chip ice cream, and candied pumpkin seeds.
• Bold City Brewery makes their seasonal pumpkin ale with real pumpkin and spices. Pick it up at their brewery or at various locations around town on draft.
• Bistro AIX has a pumpkin petit four on its fall menu.